Shipping and Delivery Policy
Thanks for viewing and shopping on our website, the following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
After your payment is authorised and verified, all standard orders are processed within 16 business days. We will contact if there are any unforeseen delays.We offer an express service on roller blinds only at an additional cost of $16 a blind. Manufacture will occur within 5 business days, compared to our standard 16 business days. We will contact if there are any unforeseen delays.
3.1. Domestic Only
Blinds Downunder does not ship internationally at this time. We ship domestically only - anywhere in Australia.
We endeavour to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact deliver time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
- Standard Shipping
your order should arrive within 1-12 business days from shipping, depending on your location.
Standard Shipping costs are set at $39 Australia wide, Should you place two seperate orders, two seperate shipping fees will be charged. All orders over $500 as one purchase will receive shipping for Free. There maybe some exceptions regarding delivery costs from time to time based on location. We will contact you if there are any additional courier charges which are unforeseen.
Note: Subject to placing your order before specific cut-off times.
- Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Orders generally are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date:
- With Current circumstances around Covid -19, we recommend an allowance of 4 weeks turn around, time from time of order, to allow for any further disruptions. We recommend an allowance of 2-3 weeks with express roller blind option.
- Backlog of manufacture workload or material supply issues to our manufactures may affect turnaround time, we will notify you if there is any supply issues.
- Delivery Drop Off; Our Freight service is a combination of external Freight Company and delivery through our Blind manufactures network. By using a combination of delivery options, we can deliver blinds Australia wide at competitive prices. We don’t offer a signature at drop off option. We request you specify a detailed location of where you would like your blinds dropped off if unattended, which is safe and protected from all external weather elements, Blinds Downunder takes no responsibility for theft of blinds should this occur after physical drop off. If you would like to physically receive blinds, please request a location you maybe more likely present. Our system will notify you of a date of dispatch of your blinds, however we cannot specify an exact date or time your blinds will arrive.
- Our manufactures finalise all orders on Friday the 19th of November 2021. Where possible we recommend your orders be placed a couple of weeks prior to this date, to avoid our manufactures being unable to Fulfil your order. If your order or orders are placed close to the 19th of November,2021 our supplier and couriers will endeavour to fulfil your order this side of Christmas. Sometimes due to the busy time of year, it is not possible to reach fulfilment prior to Christmas. All orders not complete will roll over to a January delivery.We appreciate your patience during this time.
- Our manufactures return back to operation on Monday the 6th of January,2021 and will start fulfilling all orders and new orders from this date. There may be a slight backlog with production while they work through existing orders carried over from the Christmas Rush. Our manufacturers will endeavour to work through all orders in a timely manner from this date.
- We will not be responsible for wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information.
Blinds Downunder aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will be notified your blinds have left dispatch.
5.1. Domestic Only
All orders delivered within Australia are tracked by our suppliers.
If there is any damage to the packaging or blinds during the delivery process, we require photos and notification within 5 business days of delivery to our email Blindsdownunder@gmail.com
7. Missing or Lost Package
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a deliver exception. We’ve found that, more often that not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. Blinds Downunder politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven't located your order, please contact us at Blindsdownunder@gmail.com to report missing or lost packages as soon as advisable.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please see our FAQ page or contact us at email@example.com