- Blinds Downunder's Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the 'Warranty').
- You may make a claim under this clause (the ' Warranty Claim') for material defects and workmanship of the Products within 12 months from the date of purchase (the ' Warranty Period').
- In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to Blinds Downunder showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products defects and the price paid for the Products, also include photos of defective products and fill in Blinds Downunder re-works form. Please then send written notice, including Blind Re-Works form to email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then Blinds Downunder will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.Blinds Downunder will endeavour to the supply all Components (like for like or similar),Please note that Fabric colours may vary on replacements and we will only replace defective item. Some materials also discontinue. If certain materials are discontinued, we reserve the right to substitute products under warranty with product which is closest colour match or component match.
- The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Blinds Downunder and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
- All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
- The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
- This warranty does not cover affects of salt/marine environments, corrosion from industrial environments and does not cover storm damage, raging wind environments, natural occurrences- Lightning, earthquakes, fire or explosion / implosion, failure or movement due to structural defects or other occurrences outside causes out of Blinds Downunder control.